LIBI's Political Action Committee
One of the critical priorities of LIBI membership is participation in our Political Action Committee (PAC). The PAC provides contributions to candidates who support the real estate community on Long Island and helps to ensure that those who support our efforts have the political support they need to succeed.
The PAC can make significant contributions to campaigns by pooling our members’ funds. This allows LIBI to significantly impact the political process, complementing our lobbying activities at the state, county, and local levels.
The decisions on how to use such funds are made by our PAC, composed of LIBI members, and chaired by Grant Havasy of Blue and Gold Homes. We encourage all members to participate in the PAC and help shape our political priorities. Together, we can make a difference in Long Island politics.
Contact our CEO, Michael Florio at 631-232-2345 or email@example.com.
L.I. Builders Home, Trade, & Remodeling Expo Committee
Chair: Phil Sorrentino, Alan Kennemer
Co-Chairs: Keith McNamara, John Tancredi
- Meets at the call of the Chairman.
- Membership is open to all interested members and associate members.
- Mission is to maintain Annual Trade Expo success.
- Objective is to develop and conduct a successful Associate Trade Expo and plan the trade show for the following year.
- Responsibilities of committee members include coordination of booths and table-tops, selling of sponsorships, participation on the day of the event.
Membership & Networking Committee
Chair: Jon Weiss
Co-Chair: Debbie Davey
Co-Vice Chair: Anthony Confredo
- Meets monthly, the last Wednesday at 10:00 am at LIBI office.
- Open to all LIBI members willing to actively participate.
- Mission is to increase number of LIBI members through recruitment, Annual Membership Drive and retention efforts.
- Members of this committee may be asked to participate in the Ambassador program, the membership drive, or retention efforts.
- The objective of this committee is to implement recruitment and retention policies and set membership goals as well as offer networking opportunities.