Kitchen Designer/Sales (LI/Brooklyn/Queens)
Triangle Building Products is currently looking for experienced kitchen designers to sell to custom home builders, contractors and property owners throughout Long Island, Brooklyn & Queens.
*Computer literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office and 2020 Design
* Minimum 5 years experience working in the kitchen/bath industry, preferably with builders and contractors
* Must be motivated with good verbal and written communication skills
* Design kitchens & baths for high end custom home builders, contractors, developers & their clients
* Field measuring of kitchens & baths to ensure dimensional accuracy of design
* Create detailed proposal/contract/work order with customer, utilizing 2020 Design & Microsoft Office software
* Work closely with professional sales support team from ordering through to completion of project
* Maintain personal contact with customer throughout the project
* Troubleshoot any job site issues that may arise during construction
The selected candidate would receive and excellent compensation package to include;
* Base salary *Commission on sales *Paid vacation *Paid holidays *401K Retirement plan *Medical benefits *Paid sick & personal days
Please send resume to email@example.com
Firestop Solutions is looking for people. A warehouse/delivery person and an experienced fireproof sprayer. Warehouse delivery person: prepares materials and equipment for each job and delivers to job (LI, NYC, 5 boroughs, North Jersey ) and manages inventory of materials (in house, both physical and computerized),maintain building /fleet and then some. Office in Bohemia.
Anyone interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Warehouse Clerk – Purchaser – FULL TIME (Bohemia, NY)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm (Overtime available)
- Order from various suppliers/vendors and prepare purchase orders
- Receive and unpack incoming orders, verify material against purchase order and handle all discrepancies
- Review inventory and invoices from vendors — audit quality and pricing
- Maintain vendor returns and credits
- Maintain accurate inventory of all stocked parts
- Liaise with service technicians for inventory on trucks
- Assist mechanics with loading and unloading trucks (forklift experience a MUST)
- Maintain all vehicles (stocking parts/light maintenance)
- Maintain facility
- Computer Skills — knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Must have or complete 10 hours OSHA certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge of power & hand tools/electrical parts a plus
- Must be detail oriented
- Professional demeanor, responsible and reliable
Email resume to email@example.com – interviews will begin immediately.
- Location: Bohemia, NY
- Compensation: Starting Salary based on experience
Lawn Care Technician (Calverton)
Our company is currently seeking a lawn care technician/certified pesticide applicator to join our team!! Person in this position will be responsible for running a route servicing both residential and commercial accounts by providing maintenance (mowing/edging, etc) services and lawn & Tree/Shrub pesticide applications. Candidate must have a clean NYS driver license, ability to lift 80lbs +/-, good written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and great record keeping skills. Qualified candidates will have extensive horticultural and agronomic knowledge with experience in IPM programs.
Looking for highly motivated individuals who have/meet the following:
*Must have 3+ years’ experience
*Prefer candidate to have a pesticide license (category 3A), willing to train the right person.
*Ability to work independently or with others
*Ability to work Saturdays
*Able and willing to work in various weather conditions
*Ability to operate back pack sprayer, boom sprayer and high pressure tanks
*Ability to operate other maintenance equipment, 36″ walk-behind, weed wacker,etc
*Knowledge of products
*Ability to diagnose Lawn and Shrub disease/pests
*Basic Math skills
*Ability to communicate well with customers, co-workers, and managers
** Willing to train the right person if needed!!
If you meet these qualifications, please forward your resume, salary requirements and interest in joining our award winning team. Other positions available as well : Maintenance Crew Foreman, Mason Foreman, & Landscape Foreman.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 631-696-7512
Sales Rep needed for development in Riverhead.
Salary + commission
Please contact Grant Havasy at (631) 208-9340 and email resume to email@example.com
In Home Sales Professional – No cold calling, company provided inbound leads!
Medford based basement waterproofing and finishing contractor, Healthy Basement Systems, is GROWING and we are looking for an EXPERIENCED sales professional to run high quality inbound-only COMPANY-PROVIDED sales leads and close sales in the home improvement industry.
THIS IS A REAL OPPORTUNITY to make over $100,000 per year.
The ideal in-home sales candidate will have CONSULTATIVE sales, and or business ownership experience. You must be comfortable with a 100% sales commission-based income. We offer the highest sales commissions in the industry. The in-home sales representative must have strong listening, questioning, follow up, and sales closing skills. Also must be proficient working with computer software, be detail oriented, focused, and a team player. Most importantly you MUST have ethics and integrity, and be committed to putting the customer first. No prima donnas or lone rangers please.
We provide the BEST sales training, sales systems, products, and services in the business. We are part of the largest basement waterproofing and finishing network in the world.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Serious inquiries only, we are looking for a sales person who wants a career NOT a job.
Immediate opening for a full charge bookkeeper.
Long Island Builders Institute
1757-8 Veterans Memorial Hwy., Islandia NY 11749
Must have minimum 3 years experience >Quickbooks, Excel & Word
Duties include: bookkeeping for non-profit companies and
Political Action Committee reports
Accounts payable/receivable, payroll, bank reconciliations, credit card transactions, some general office tasks
Send resume and salary requirements to Lois@libi.org